first time for such ask stuff... come on!
- 1. What is your middle name?
- 2. Are you wearing makeup?
- 3. What colour is your toothbrush?
- 4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
- 5. What does your hair product smell like?
- 6. Where would rather be right now?
- 7. What is the temperature outside?
- 8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
- 9. What is the funniest word you know?
- 10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
- 11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
- 12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
- 13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
- 14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
- 15. What is your favourite accent?
- 16. How did you celebrate the new year?
- 17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
- 18. Do you like fish?
- 19. What is your most used tag?
- 20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
- 21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
- 22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
- 23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- 24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
- 25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
- 26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
- 27. What do you order at diners?
- 28. Coffee or espressos?
- 29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
- 30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
- 31. What type of music player do you own?
- 32. Describe your favourite painting
- 33. What was the best present you have ever received?
- 34. Spring or Fall? Why?
- 35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
- 36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
- 37. What colour is your underwear?
- 38. Favourite perfume scent?
- 39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
- 40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
- 41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
- 42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
- 43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
- 44. Glasses or contacts?
- 45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
- 46. Where is your nearest television?
- 47. What is your favourite vegetable?
- 48. When was the last time you drank milk?
- 49. What was your lowest grade in school?
- 50. Are you using Google chrome?
why can’t The Great Escape Festival in Brighton be in August instead of May, then I would accidentally be there…
If there is an unresolved conflict among someone’s second order desires, then he is in danger of havong no second-order volition; for unless this conflict is resolved, he has no preference concerning which of his first-order desires is to be his will. This condition, if it is so severe that it prevents him from identifying himself in a sufficiently decisive way with any of his conflicting first-order desires, destroys him as a person. For it either tends to paralyse his will and to keep it him from acting at all, or it tends to remove him from his will so that his will operates without his participation. In both cases he becomes […] a helpless bystander to the forces that move him.
- I know exctly what he is talking about!
Robert D & Gwyneth P
Paltrow and Downey became friends after meeting at a film festival in the 1990s, though like much of Hollywood, she had doubts about the talented but manic actor who squandered his early promise through his partying and addictions.
He recalls that after they met, a mutual friend told him Paltrow had called looking for insights on Downey.
Downey: “She was like, ‘What is wrong with him? Who is this guy?’ She called him up asking, like, if it was going to be essentially bad for her reputation to be hanging out with me.”
Paltrow: “That is not true!”
Downey: “Not your reputation. What I mean was, I was wild.”
Paltrow: “He was really wild, and I was very naive. I immediately took a shine to him. … Then he went off the radar for a little while.”
Downey: “Sure, yeah. Just a decade or two.”
Paltrow: “I didn’t see him for a while.”
Downey: “Not surprising.”
Paltrow: “We lost touch and then …”
Downey (laughing hysterically): “She was out there banging out one hit after the next, and I was locked in a bathroom somewhere. So be it. Life is beautiful.”
whole interview here: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/downey-paltrow-forge-ironclad-friendship-123823037.html